Read our new book – How to know if your software developer is trying to kill you
Everything you need to know to get started with software development
The book is a simple guide for people planning to get started with software development. By the end you should be able to:
- confidently select a software developer.
- assess the price your developer is charging.
- understand the basics of software development.
- ensure your application is future-proofed and adaptable.
- “speak geek” and actually understand what your developer is talking to you about.
It’s basically the spiel I give to any new client. Plus some pictures of bears.